|Move4words Community Interest Company|
How to book a Move4words training session for your school
Email us a completed booking form for a delegate course or
use the contact form to tell us of your requirements
All options include:
● Simple Cascade Training materials including video segments for you to pass on the training knowledge to your colleagues in school;
● Reading speed test;
● Statistical analysis of your pre-and post-reading age and speed data to help you analyse the effectiveness of Move4words.
● One-year licence to use Move4words in all KS2 classes;
● email support from Dr McClelland (Online helpdesk in development!);
1. Small group cluster training
● Usually with at least 4 or 5 schools in a cluster (depending on size), training will take place at one of your schools.
● 3-hour half-day or 2-hour twilight training for KS2 teachers plus headteacher or SENCO (see table for prices and teacher numbers).
● One DVD with manual per KS2 class.
2. Whole school INSET training
Training for your whole school including KS1 and KS2 teachers. Whole or half-day sessions available.
3. Delegate training
● Delegate training course at a centre conveniently close to good public transport links or good access to national road network with convenient parking;
● 2 1/2 hour training session for KS2 teachers plus headteacher or SENCO (see table for prices and teacher numbers).
● One DVD with manual per KS2 class
Phone Dr McClelland on 01865 774909 to discuss your requirements
or use our online Contact us form.
Great value for money!
Typical cost of £5-10 per pupil for the first year, £1 per pupil in subsequent years.
How much will it cost?
See the table below for standard pricing structure.
If you have different requirements, please telephone Dr McClelland or contact us using our contact form to discuss your requirements and for pricing.
Yearly licence up-date fee:
Regular yearly licence update fee of approximately £1 per year per child, allows you to continue using the product and includes online support (see table below for specific price for your school size)
Training requirements for Move4words in schools
We recommend that a minimum of two teachers or teaching assistants should attend a training session, to ensure that at least one trained person is always available to help the children follow the programme safely.
We will only train headteachers, KS2 teachers, TAs and SENCOs. The programme is NOT suitable for KS1.
Teachers will need to wear comfortable clothing and low-heel shoes for the training sessions.
**Introductory offer** for Move4words Cluster teacher training for groups of schools combining for group training at the same time at one of the participating schools.
- prices on application.
Copyright © 2011 Move4words Community Interest Company. All rights reserved.
Last updated: Sunday June 02, 2013.